Dr Sazeedul Islam has been working in general practice (Family Medicine) since 2011. Prior to this he worked in various NSW and SA hospitals for almost four years.
Dr Islam has a special interest in complex medical problems such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Endocrine problems, Heart issues, Autoimmune problems such as Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis etc and skin cancer.
- Qualified Doctor of Medicine with the Fellowship of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) and Fellowship of Advance Rural General Practitioner (FARGP).
- Specialized in Child Health with DCH (Diploma in Child health under Sydney University)
- Special interest on Skin Cancer, certificate with Australian College of Cutaneous Oncology ( ACCO)
- Dedicated, passionate and totally committed to excellence in patient diagnosis and management & follow up care.
- Worked at Regional NSW and Country Health SA with extensive exposure of General medicine, Paediatrics, Emergency medicine, Geriatric medicine, O& G, ENT diseases, Ophthalmology, Trauma, Orthopaedics, Toxinology and various Mental Health issues.
Special interests: Dermatology, Geriatric Care, Child Health, Travel Medicine